Social media is a necessary evil for promotion in today’s business world. While some organizations have been slow to fully embrace its potential, social media tactics have been statistically proven to provide communications value for businesses when done right.
Anderson Interactive believes in taking the time to evaluate the relevance of evolving social media outlets on a case-by-case basis. We will tell you what’s worthy of your investment and what’s better left for the kids to figure out. We’ll explain how intricately social media is integrated with your public relations and marketing efforts, and recommend the right level of social media participation for your organization. And, we’ll back up our work with metrics that demonstrate the true value of social media and its contributions toward enhancing website traffic, search engine optimization, active engagement, media and analyst coverage, and customer perception.
At Anderson Interactive, we offer a variety of social media services:
- Social media program strategy, planning and counsel
- Account set-up and page design for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and others
- Wikipedia page writing, submission and monitoring
- Multiple daily tweets, posts and updates
- Social media group set-up and moderation
- Blog hosting, writing and commentary
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Evaluation and recommendations of new social media outlets
- Monthly/quarterly activity and results reporting
“We changed agencies because we needed an organization committed to our needs, requirements and priorities, and we knew that’s what we would get with Anderson Interactive. They have been instrumental in our success with brand recognition and visibility, messaging, social media, website redesign and marketing collateral.”
– Lee Barrett, Executive Director, EHNAC